41 East Eleventh Street
Greenwich Village, NY
One of the first office buildings in New York City to be provided with electricity by Thomas Edison in the 1800’s. The design for the entry called for custom-made light fixtures, to accentuate its high ceilings and verticality. The design of the light fixtures recall the past while suspended over a modern version of a traditional marble tile checkerboard layout.